INSURANCE CLAIMS ATTORNEYS
IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
DON’T LET AN ACCIDENT AT YOUR BUSINESS COST YOU THOUSANDS
GET HELP WITH COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE CLAIMS IN HOUSTON, TX
Did a fire damage your business? Did a bad storm cause damage to your business’s building or roof? Did a person steal or cause damage to your inventory? Your business’s bottom line shouldn’t be affected by things that you can’t control. If you need to file a commercial property insurance claim, reach out to McLaurin Law, and we will assist you with the claims process and work with your insurance adjusters.
We excel at handling insurance companies, and we will do everything possible to get you the compensation you deserve. Call now to schedule an appointment with a commercial property insurance attorney in Houston, TX.
LET US HANDLE THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE CLAIM PROCESS
McLaurin Law has helped many business owners throughout Houston, Texas get compensation after facing property damage to their business. Typical commercial property insurance policies can cover:
- Property Damage to your building, and its fixtures, machines, furnishings, raw materials, and inventory.
- Business Interruption, which can provide the funds necessary to sustain a business while operations are suspended due to a property loss.
- Extra Expenses, which can include costs to operate out of temporary locations while a business is being repaired.
- Contingent Business Interruption, which can provide for costs incurred in connection with disruptions to suppliers, manufacturers, purchasers, and attraction properties.
- Payroll Coverage to pay employees for the time period the business is closed.
- Lost Rents for lost rental income due to a loss.
- Civil Authority Coverage, which can provide for costs incurred due to the official actions of governmental entities that cause financial loss to your company.
- Utility Services when a covered peril causes a loss of utility services.
- Loss of Access (Ingress/Egress), such as when you cannot gain access to your real or personal property due to a covered event.
- Extended Period of Indemnity, which will provide for losses such as the time it will take to build the company revenues up to pre-loss revenues.
… we can help you file a commercial property insurance claim. Backed by years of experience, you can rest assured that we can guide you through the process. Make an appointment with a commercial property insurance attorney today.