You may want to turn to an experienced attorney for help with:
- Construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation
- Claims relating to project delays, schedule changes, and change orders
- Claims concerning workmanship and surety issues
- Construction defect claims
- Drafting/negotiation legal documents/contracts
- Environmental regulations
- OSHA citations and proceedings
- Government permissions/new permits
- Contract disputes or disagreements
- Filing or defending against a lawsuit
No matter the complexity of your unique situation, McLaurin Law is here to help. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is seldom successful. That's why we take the time to assess your specific circumstances before taking action.
Together, our lawyers have decades of experience dealing with an array of construction matters. We treat every client's case with the highest level of attention, offering personalized, one-on-one guidance, and aggressive legal representation in the courtroom. We can help you understand your legal rights no matter the issue you're facing.
Schedule your free consultation with one of our attorneys. Contact the firm today to get started.